IForum 2017: Ukrainian Internet forum
April 25, 2017 |
May 25, 2017 in Kiev will be held iForum – the largest offline conference of Ukraine.
This will be the 9th conference under this name. Initially, the idea of iForum was to collect all the IT-specialists of the country in one place and talk over a cup of coffee. The format iForum involves not only a conference with the usual reports, but also an exhibition area, divided into such branches:
- Internet business and start-ups, where they will discuss current trends in conducting business, as well as actual problems and issues for entrepreneurs,
- Advertising and promotion, where they will consider the possibilities of modern online marketing,
- Internet technologies, which will discuss the latest trends in the development of software, data storage and deployment of applications,
- Educational technologies of the future and Innovation,
- The English-speaking section,
- Videoblogs and eSports,
- CRM & Loyalty: How to keep the customer?
- Click “Play” to discuss the opportunities and secrets of business development in the video game industry,
- Exhibition area “City of the Future”
- Exhibition iForum-2017, where will be presented the stands of various companies of the IT industry.
Note that all speakers have a lot of experience in their fields. For example, one of the founders of Prometeus, Aleksey Molchanovsky, is leading the branch “Educational technologies of the future”, and “To start – press” Play “will conduct the responsible for the activity of Wargaming in Ukraine – Dmitry Bazilevich.
Traditionally, the conference will be held in one of the best exhibition centers in Kiev – IEC. We recommend to visit the site of the organizers (2017.iforum.ua) for more information.